We’re seeking friendly and energetic Assistant Managers & Shift Leaders to help support daily operations for our San Francisco location. We are a fun, casual restaurant providing fast yet wholesome burgers for this busy, health conscious generation. Our mission is to provide meals that will inspire and excite people to choose a plant-based diet as a viable form of sustainable living for many generations to come. Our vision? To be the burger of the new generation!
Some of your primary functions will include:
– Keep Restaurant Manager and Owners fully informed of all issues related to the successful operations of the restaurant
– Oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
– Direct, coordinate, and participate in preparation, cooking, assembling or packaging of food served or prepared by employees.
– Responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in the management of daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees
– Ability to work with minimal supervision
Assistant Manager Minimum Experience & Education Require:
– Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in restaurant management: Fast food experience is not only ok, it’s great!
– High School diploma required but some college experience preferred
-Minimum 2 years kitchen experience: fast food experience is not only ok, it’s awesome!
-High School diploma
If you are eager to restore our world’s food system through sustainable plant-based lifestyle solutions, and have passion and commitment, we want you!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in: Mondays thru Fridays from 2-5PM.
Address: 1466 Haight Street San Francisco, California 94117